Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

hes just not thinking all of this through....bob

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.

I’ll stop short of wishing death on pro-jabbers if they kept their sentiments to “you do you, I’ll do me”. But businesses that required it? Yeah I hope they are sued to oblivion and then that signed off on the requirement suck start a pistol. Folks that actively campaigned for requirements and mask bitches etc? A blood clot and a lifetime of expensive medical care I’d be ok with. wink

Folks that got the jab and went on about their life I have no problem with, they are free to chose what they want. The ones that made threats, wanted the unvaxed arrested, their children taken away, called them murderers are the ones I have a problem with and I'd just as soon shove a rubber dick down their throats when they start talking and watch 'em choke to death.

this is where I stand on this....big difference between willingly wanting it and being forced by threats into taking it....but it is and was politicians that started this...both sides.....bob