Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Well.

We know your vaccine status now.

laugh

Is that important?

Only if you try to tell us 1) it keeps you from getting or spreading the virus/disease, and 2) it doesn't do more harm than good. and 3) you were fully informed about any effects the "vaccine" may have on your health and longevity... fully informed being the key word here.

1. I am fully aware that it is not a guarantee that I won't get covid. I have not read anywhere that says it is a guarantee. The CDC doesn't say its a 100% guarantee. No vaccine is. People who get the flu vaccine end up getting the flu all the time. They have actually put out flu vaccines that were 0% efficacy. People die from the flu vaccine every year. 2.) I have seen no evidence that the covid vaccine does more harm than good. Believe what you want. I don't care. I think its stupid to ban people from posting misinformation on social media like twitter. If you want to get your medical advice from Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or anyone else who isn't qualified to give medical advice, have at it. 3.) I was and am as informed as I can be. No vaccine is 100% safe. Then again, aspirin can kill. I think aspirin kills around 3000 people in this country every year so roll the dice every time you take a pill or get a shot. Its up to you whether you do or don't. I don't care.