Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by local_dirt
These bastards killed a lot of Americans and destroyed millions of lives. They need to be held accountable.
That seems the purpose of the release of the virus which may have accidently been released before it was perfected, as in more virulent and more deadly. So they followed up with the immune suppressant "vaccine". Or maybe it's an immune activator which sets your immune system in action to attack its own body.

As I understand it an immune system overreaction was what killed my grandfather in 1919 when he caught to Spanish Flu. Cytokine Storm is what I believe they call it now. In any case he caught the flu and died very quickly from waterlogged lungs is the story.

There are also several diseases where the immune system mistakenly attacks the body:

https://www.healthline.com/health/autoimmune-disorders

There is conspiracy theory about the anthrax vaccine that was used in the first Gulf War. They were proven to some extent and the government would never admit to it but they increased VA benefits for anyone who got these diseases which is kind of an admission. It has since been questioned as to its validity. I am not sure where it is at now. I have since heard it was BS but if you are a good conspiracy theorist , thats just a coverup. The reason I bring it up is because Gulf War Syndrome is basically an autoimmune disease which results in the above mentioned autoimmune disorders as well as ALS which is not mentioned in the article. The theory is that the anthrax vaccine was never approved by the FDA but the government wanted to make sure the soldiers were still able to fight if they got hit with anthrax. Its even said that there were ingredients in the vaccine which were banned in the US. They are still used in vaccines in other countries. The problem is that the banned ingredient was squalene or squalene, not sure which one, but the body naturally produces squalene or squalene. When a person gets the vaccine, the body fights the introduced ingredients and when it finishes destroying them, it continues to destroy the body's naturally produced squalene/squalene causing an autoimmune disorder. Another interesting part of the theory is that only soldiers from countries that took the vaccine got gulf war syndrome. People who got the vaccine and ended up not going supposedly came down with gulf war syndrome also.

I heard about this theory from the people at Wounded Warrior. The reason I was speaking with Wounded Warrior was because I was trying to setup a hunt for my brother. My brother was in the marines in the first gulf war and contracted ALS as a result of gulf war syndrome and I was his caretaker. I wanted to see if my brother was qualified and they said yes and told me the theory. Unfortunately my brother's disease progressed too quickly and I never was able to setup the hunt.

Last edited by BubbaG; 12/01/22.

2 Kings 2:23-24