I delivered pizzas in Rigby while in college. I once delivered 33 orders in one night and made about $2.50 in tips. I hated that cheap ass town and now I live there. Never ceases to amaze me just how cheap some people can be. Everyone should work for tips at some point in their life.

I once had a guy yell at me for not bringing my money bag to the door with his $49.65 order. Just couldn't carry it with 4 pizzas and salads etc. He demanded I go get my bag before he paid me. Then he gave me a $50 and waited anxiously for his 35 cents in change.

I quit about then because I knew if I had another delivery to that house I'd be including the secret sauce. He was 8 miles out of town in Lewisville to make it even better. Some people are so damn cheap. Marginal service deserves at least 10 %, decent service 20%, good service above that. Although I do not always tip for someone who just rings up your take out order.

It does get a bit fatiguing that everyone wants a tip for just ringing you up. If I'm eating in and they are actually serving me I tend to tip well. If I'm walking into little ceasers to pick up a hot and ready and it's not ready I'm not going to tip 20% for ringing me up. Not everyone gets a trophy.

Bb