Originally Posted by ButchA61
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by ButchA61
I know I'm still relatively new around here, but I enjoy 24hr Campfire! It's hilarious, it's well meaning, it's rude, it's basically every-man-for-himself, type of forum!

I know all too well about internet forums, getting banned, getting reinstated, etc... And some, I left on my own vs getting into it with the main Mod/Admin. Huntingnet.com (aka HNI) used to be a heck of a great forum, but over the years it got sold off, and some agency somewhere bought it out, and now it's filled with spammers. Refuge Forums is a great site, but you have to be a duck hunter, geese, waterfowl, etc... or else you'll get looked at kind of funny until they get to know you. I used to be a waterfowler, but the blind laws (who can build a duck blind and where), and the overall lack of waterfowl, turned me off. Besides that, I damn near froze my a$$ way too many times in the past!
Why you change your handle? Decide real name was not a great idea?

Somebody, somewhere, already had "ButchA" has a username on this forum. I don't know how who or when. But it was what it was. So, I decided to add "61" on the end for the year of my birth.

All other forums, all over the place, whether hunting & fishing, golf, music and electric guitars, etc... I am always "ButchA" (Butch Ammon) all over the internet.
It was ButchAmmon when you first joined.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]