Originally Posted by gunswizard
I offered to e-mail the "gentleman" all the pictures he'd want of my work and qualifications, but he declined in a profanity laced PM. Goes to show that he's lacking in any redeeming qualities that is unless acting like a keyboard commando can be counted as an accomplishment of any merit. So he now joins others of his kind on ignore. Bye.

gunswizard,

if you are capable of emailing pictures, you certainly should be able to figure out how to post some here. I'm sure some of us besides renegade50 would enjoy seeing some of your accomplishments. I know I'd like to see the motorization of a reloading machine.

It's kind of what this forum is for...............sharing accomplishments and life stories.

Although he needs no defending, other than perhaps for his notably gruff manners, renegade has shared his accomplishments here, in words and pictures, so many times I can't remember when he started. Gunstock refinishing, hunting stories complete with details of his planning and pictures of the terrain from above and the ground, right down to mowing his back lawn. Yeah, he's an azzhole at times, an admitted one, but he doesn't lie about what he's done or is doing.

If you don't know how to upload photos here, just ask. Someone will be along to refer you to various methods. If you choose not to, that's on you and folks are likely to not believe much of what you say.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?