Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by kenoh2
Decided that I needed to burn some club points on a Glock 40 MOS. Did a search of store inventories and found them in stock an hour and a half away.
Arrived at the store and was the only customer at the gun counter. Seemed unnecessary but pulled a number off the dispenser. Waited ten minutes before a mid-twenties lump of goo put his phone down and acknowledged my presence. Told him I wanted a Glock 40. He opened the case and retrieved a 20 saying that it's the only 10mm they have. I told him that it shows 40s in stock on the website and asked him to check the back room. He just stood there and said a bit louder "WE DON'T HAVE ANY!" then walked away and went back to diddling his phone.
I was Fing steaming!
Started walking to the front door but decided to go back try again with a different person. Luckily, the department supervisor called my new number. I told him that the large young man wouldn't check the back room for a Glock 40 that is shown in stock online. He spun around, went into the storage room and returned with the gun within thirty seconds.
As I was completing paperwork and checking out, sales slug #1 was told twice by the supervisor to get off his phone while customers were waiting.

This is every day at the local Bass Pro...I hate the damn place.

Local Bass Pro here (Dania Beach) fired the best employee they had behind the gun counter. Before I even asked, I knew instinctively why they had canned Allan. ( Alan is a Vietnam veteran with an excellent knowledge of firearms). He had gotten into an altercation with one of these rude ass South American bags of schit that come up here. Allan should have beat him to death with a Glock 40. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH