Originally Posted by killerv
Ours makes you do a background check even though you may have a pistol permit. You better have an hour set aside if you wanna buy a gun. Anyway, joker told me I would be denied because he claimed I put the wrong county I lived in down. I know where I live. He argued and finally said fine, I'll run it but you'll get denied....Of course I wasnt. It was a pain.

Due to our local criminals, they put all longguns stacked on top of each other in a grocery cart and roll them into the safe and the end of the day. You should see the nice wood rifles and shotguns that have been ruined. Oh...but they'll take 5% off. I bet they dont have 2 bucks in those cheap gun cases they sale, why not put the long guns in those to protect them at the end of the day, instead of knocking of 5%...which I more than than 2 dollar gun case.

Didn't have to do a background check when I handed him my ccw license. The paperwork had to be reviewed by four different people at one point or another.

I did hear an associate behind the counter complaining that they had to lock all the guns up every night and wished they could just close a gate to the gun dpt.