Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
All it takes is a clay bird thrower and a video camera.

Let's see the video. wink
I’ve made lots of running shots on game that were more difficult than shooting a floating clay at 25 yards. One of the reasons I’ve essentially stopped posting photos and videos on this site is that they are used and demanded by the loudmouths to somehow prove legitimacy or validity of one’s comments, although we saw with roundoak that even pics aren’t enough to prove much.

I don’t own an automatic clay thrower at the moment, but even if I did, and while it does look like a good time, I certainly wouldn’t post video of it here just to satisfy your insecurity.

How would you know the difficulty of the clay show when you admit you it is a shot you have never done?

I didn't say that, now did I?

Your failing to post pictures is telling as 'Pictures or it never happened" is a pretty common theme here on 24hrCF.

The reason so many laugh at LiL Fish is his failling to produce field pictures.

If you want to be taken more seriously in these discussion by those that know it might behove you to post some actual field pictures and/or video and less appeals to authority with "Ma PHD".

Until then you are just another poster talking about things you have never done.
Okay, roundoak. wink

A quick google search would reveal that I've posted plenty of field photos and video in the past. I no longer feel the need to do so, and one reason is exactly the BS you're spewing in this post. Pretty telling that you keep declaring what other people can do or have done, from a position of complete ignorance. Or perhaps pompous arrogance is the right adjective.