Originally Posted by qwk
You are a fuggin idiot. Just looking through a top tier ffp shows how much better they are at cutting through mirage. It ain’t magic.
A chit image due to more lens doesn’t make sense? Are you a fuggin Biden relative? You don’t know chit. Otherwise if you were right, you would have proven me wrong.
Originally Posted by FTR_Shooter
Now you are making no sense at all. What does mirage have to do with number of lenses?

Let me just say that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to mirage and riflescopes.
Maybe you and Burns can partner up, you can ditch the deon scope, throw back a few nuqyil mixed drinks, and install a gold ring pos on your ftr rig? Or did you already do that?

Let me set a few things straight for you.
1- Equivalent specs FFPs and SFPs have the same number of lenses.
2- Mirage is not caused by the number of lenses
3- Your written English is horrible.
4- DEON makes the best mirage-retarding high magnification riflescopes on the planet. Currently, their March-X 10-60X56 HM rules the roost. For example, I run it at 50X year-round, in South Texas, Atterburry, Ben Avery and Raton. The next step up is the March-X 8-80X56 HM WA that was used to win the Nationals at BA last month, running at 75-80X for the entire competition (4 days).

Go ahead with more insults and further displays of your ignorance.