Interesting. I'd have never bought a Nikko Stirling scope. It was free on a free rifle the wife won over the summer. I get to Texas and she says look what I won. LOL.

Figured junk scope. Nope, best I can tell made in Japan. Gets me to legal shooting hours most of the time.

Its a bit picky about eye relief at times. I can't' just stick my iPhone up and snap pics easy.

It does give a bit of glare and picky on that eye relief as noted. But it shoots little groups. Its awful clear during the day. Plenty clear at night.

Its allowed 5 or 6 bullets into deer so far this season.

Its not Chinese anywhere I can tell.

But once again... I would like to remind you China builds to price point. companies give them a price, they meet it.

Have a good friend highly involved in Motorola plant there years ago. Got to dealing with them a lot. Wanted to see how much he could save and if they could built target bolt actions to build rifles off of that would be quality. Yep. Yet once they ran the numbers vs the specs the cost imported to USA was not nearly much savings. IE China could and would produce, but to meet the given specs it was not cheap.

Remember its not only china screwing us... its companies that use them...

Off my soap box.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....