Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by WAM
You need to find your meds quickly! A Marine rifle platoon consists of 40-48 men. Doubtful that 79 Marines would fit very well.

What would you know about folks in the South being you are in SD?

Dead Marines or soldiers is never a funny matter. Unlike you and your ignorance, I was born and bred in the Heart of Dixie and live there now. So you can kiss my rebel ass. WAM, out

79 of them were Okies. That means there were likely more than 79 total.

Bugger, serious question: you hate the Chicoms I am guessing due to the Korean War, or their relatively small influence in the Vietnam War? Either way, that is fine but a LOT has changed since then. While China is in no way our friend these days, being the time that has passed since they were killing Americans in a conventional way in the context of you bring up, I don't think it is a stretch to also hate Japanese and Germans for the same reasons, as well as anything they make. Why just Chicom stuff?

For me the ChiComs are actively killing Americans with Fentanyl/Precoursors and the COVID mess they started.

ChiComs use the term Unrestricted Warfare and fight against the USA on many other varied fronts including IP theft.

The good news is China has a demograhic bomb happening and has no way out.

Zeihan has a proven track record on macro issues so here is a quick video covering some of China's coming issues.

Solid points, and ones I absolutely won't argue with. Any of them.

Bugger however seems to hate Chicoms because they killed Americans in conventional war. It has been a long time since any Chinese may have done that, and any who did are likely dead or long retired, and wouldn't have a current influence on their economy or the direct manufacturing process of their products. This is why I see a parallel with Germany and Japan. Coincidentally (or maybe ironically) both of whom make a lot of scopes too.