Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This is pretty funny. No idea where they are made, but know that it's not the USA.

As I have said in more than one reply Leupold will tell you that they can’t use the “Made in the USA” for the exact reasons I stated. I have no issue with them saying it’s assembled here which is what they do, but the term “made in the USA” denotes something else.

Their binoculars are well known to be made entirely in either Japan or China depending on price level and they are clearly marked as such. Their scopes aren’t marked at all for country of manufacture, why is that?

Burns simply made yet another false statement and declared it a fact and was called on it, nothing more and nothing less.

But again all of this is free information readily available with a call to Leupold.

Maybe Leupold scopes aren't made anywhere.
To the extent allowed to be labeled as such by the fuucking FTC, no, but, as has been explained, they are made in the USA by any common sense of the phrase. There's hundreds of Americans employed machining riflescope parts, finishing, assembling, and testing riflescopes in Beaverton Oregon. There has been for decades. Nobody needs an opinion on Burns one way or another to recognize this. Nobody needs to have an opinion on the scope's function to recognize this. What a whinefest.
Can you possibly whine one more ounce? I doubt it LMAO
Geebus, the endless blather on and on about the Leupold COO because folks have a hard on for Burns is pointless to the max. GFY
More whine from your do nothing azz, GFY

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]