Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Who benefits? Not environmentalists, because they think electricity is "green." Not drunk rednecks. Not Antifa, because no cameras. Feds, though, can call it "domestic terrorism," and use it as another excuse to demonize gun owners as potential terrorists.
You are probably right on the Fed false flag angle...
But on the other hand, trying to apply logic to extreme enviro views is hopeless, I mean these people are out there, way out there. They may be pissed because 61% of power is still generated with fossil fuels, who knows? Some of the tactics employed in stopping the Alaska Pipeline, the fishing industry, the logging industry...I've seen it first hand and no one can make sense of it. When the Medford Mail Tribune asked some "tree sitters" to articulate their views/policy some years back, they were unable to utter a single coherent thought. We think of eco warriors as being somewhat organized and goal oriented...I haven't seen that yet.
I think eco-warriors are about as grassroots as Antifa and every "patriotic" right-wing organization. They are funded through foundations and other NGO's, and controlled entirely by feds.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.