Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
I’m a bully for asking for receipts?

Again, lol

Sorry to trigger you. 😂😂😂
You can ask all you want, but I’m not asking for a refund so I see no reason to show you any receipts. I’m not going to show you my wife’s lingerie, either, so don’t bother asking. LOL.

Don’t play dumb. You love holding hands with your partner in crime and demanding pics to try and gaslight and discredit those you don’t like. It’s not hard to see right through the passive aggression.
Not sure where you get I don’t like you. Damn man, settle down
A quick historical scan through your posts that refer to me points in that direction, but fair enough. Whether you do or don't isn't the point. My preference is to discuss the merit of what is said, rather than trying to scrutinize the authority of the person who says it. Why would I lie to you? Don't worry so much about receipts. If what I say is incorrect, then what does it matter if I've won every PRS match since the league's inception?

I have nothing against the Audette method, or any other. I'm merely interested in the truth. If the truth is that the Audette method has validity and produces the same results whenever the same test is run, I would really like to know. My own limited sample size and my understanding of statistical theory don't point that way, but by no means is my testing conclusive.