Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Trystan
If you boys want to meet up in person and sort this out like real men just say the word! I'm not against putting together a legal event where the campfire touph guys and loud mouths can meet up for a videoed event that can be posted on the campfire for the veiwing pleasure of all! I personally think a lot of people would be surprised how many pussies are touph when there on the end of a keyboard and I know for a fact many here on the campfire would love to find out who's really who

Of course there's always slinking around behind the shadows trolling people that the scared schitless chickenshit kind prefer. I'm not part of that crowd

Trystan

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

You're to afraid to post under your name and even fear putting up your state.

You're a blow hard who posts stupid stuff you have read on the internet with zero experience atually doing things.

Since youve admitted to be a scared schitless chickenshit I will simply take my leave now! I don't associate with cowards! Adios Amigo

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field