Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by KFWA
With Trump's age I don't see a situation where he gets the white house, but he could be a serious disruptor to the GOP.

He already has been - Trump and the general mood of the American public that gave Trump the window to the White House got rid of Boehner, Cantor, Ryan and a host of others. McCain was effectively neutered. Only McConnell and Graham cockroached their power in that, plus look at the candidates that Trump brought in.

If those candidates and voters stay loyal to him, he could wield a great bit of power, but I'm afraid it will come at the cost of the GOP controlling Washington for probably another 8 years.

Is Trump walking around senile ? Is he hobbling around w/a walker? I guess I don't get this "age" talk.
He's worked his whole life doing 14-15-16 hour days, read a book or two of his and see what his staff & business partners have said about his work ethic.
Who was sitting at the Big Desk working in the Whitehouse when they had covid, I think that was Trump.
I remember in one of his books, some business people on the other side of the globe saying he's up at the crack of dawn and working into the night.
Moving a couple of asswipes out isn't going to fix this country, and for that matter neither is Trump, we need to face up to the fact that the BIG ONE is coming. We can go down swinging or not.

I'm saying he only has this window for the white house and I don't think that is going to happen. Due to age, there won't be another shot after 2024

He'll be 82 in the election after that. He can't establish a 3rd party and have enough time to build it to see the white house, IMO.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/03/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings