Took the SFAR out to the range today along with a few other rifles.

I had loaded up 30 rounds using once and twice fired Hornady brass, Rem 9-1/2 primers, 42 gr. H4895, and Horn 168 BTHPs. This powder/bullet combo seems to shoot the same with Hornady, Starline and RP brass, and is not picky on either CCI34, CCI200, BR-2, or the Rem primers. I was actually trying to use up the last of those Rem primers as I only had half a sleeve.

I have a SWFA 1-4 mounted, and shooting suppressed with a Hybrid-46. I started with the gas block on #2 and shot this 10 round group at 100 yards.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I was shooting a second 10 round group and tried the gas block in #1. It fired and ejected, but did not load the next round so I switched back to #2 and shot some more. In total, I fired three 10 round groups, and no issues other than the test with the gas block in position #1. First group (shown was the best, but the other two groups remained under 1.75"

If I mounted the 10x back on it, I could shrink those groups down a little, but I really like the 1-4x on that rifle and will leave it as is.