Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The idea of carrying tissues around like grandma is hilarious. Some posters have never dealt with season allergies, or allergies to perfumes (only women wear perfume).
Correct, they are men and don't whine about "seasonal allergies"
Men don't have seasonal allergies.
Congratulations, you win the internet today…. for the most ignorant and unintelligent comment ever.

Careful….

You’ll suffer the wrath of the steel toes…..

And brambles…
Boy you sure get a lot of mileage out of that. So tell me Dave, what would you do to prevent your dog from being attacked by another dog ? Hmmm, pull your gun and shoot the other dog ? Yeah, good idea in town. Almost certain to get the cops involved and most likely result in criminal charges and revocation of your pistol license unless you have bloody bite marks yourself. Let your dog be attacked and pay the resultant vet bills ? Doesn't seem wise. Kick it with your big manly crocs ? Somehow the effectiveness is doubtful.. I chose to kick hell out of the fugger with my boots. Me and my dog went home unscathed, the other dog is still alive as far as I know and no cops or vet bills were involved. Got a better idea genius, lets hear it ?

Sure you did lol. Just like you had a 1911 you built showcased on the cover of a magazine you do t remember
Your memory sucks as bad as your personality. It was a rifle dumbass. But yes, there were 1911's I built in magazines too, as well as on the tables at SHOT and the NRA show. Something unlikely to ever be said for your knives that look like they were made by a kid in shop class.