I don't know the first thing about the writing/publishing industry...but in almost 55 years in the metal trades workplace, breaking in new management or a new boss is tiresome in the extreme. The new leader, the younger, eager beaver, new broom sweeps clean types, no matter how brilliant or educated, wants to win his spurs and prove himself rapidly. Which is as it should be, any business should not stagnate, but the smarter young men will ask their staff...why do we do it this way? Can we improve on this? The hard charger type A's ask nothing and innovate change for change's sake...usually ending in a schidtshow and another rapid management change, starting the cycle all over again. I hope Wolfe's staff is not exposed to this, it's not fun. The history of the decline of the American Rifleman mag is a case in point...from the gold standard of excellence in the industry to a participation trophy in 20 years.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.