Originally Posted by Starman
Again. I clearly indicated it's Not my work
by the string of footnote citations I gave,
and you are still making the false accusation
that I claim it as my work..I can't fix your kind
of stupid.

Originally Posted by dan_oz
It has nothing to do with mentioning pressure bandages.

The fact you cherry pick what you want to attack is rather telling..
Why would you not want professional medical citations
for snake bite emergency first aid procedures?

You are trying to deflect with pressure bandages. That was not the subject of the stolen post about which I took you to task. Moreover, it was not you who proposed pressure bandages for bites from Australian snakes. It is in fact part of the established treatment protocol here.

The issues with your "string of footnotes" are several. First, you did not acknowledge that what you posted, above those footnotes, was directly lifted from someone else's work, and you pretended this was your own expertise. Second, you lifted the footnotes holus bolus from the post from which you stole, to lend credence to what you said, without attributing the substance of your post to its author. Third, you didn't read, or understand the material you footnoted, much of which had nothing to do with the material you stole.

Like I said, you are the Google king, stealing material and pretending to be the world's leading expert on everything, but you are nothing but a blowhard and a bullsh!t artist. This is by no means the first time for you. You aren't fooling anyone.