Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
I've sold 3-5 guns to buy nice customs a few times (NULAs, GA Precision, etc.). I always played with the customs for a few months and then became bored / disappointed with them and sold them. I have generally missed the guns I liquidated to fund the expensive gun. I've sold a lot of solid guns to end up owning more expensive, lesser guns. Slow learner.

That sucks man. I've bought one of your rifles. Looks like you were recently selling another Extreme weather. I hope you find what you are looking for buddy. I'm wondering if you learned to work on your own rifles to make them what you want, it could help? Glass bedding, trigger work and knowing what kind of stock works on a rifle to optimize it helps big time buddy. The EW 30-06 I bought from you about 10 years ago went into a Mcmillan edge stock and it was rock solid. Probably better than most customs.. I have a problem of buying them, fixing them up, making them sub moa shooters and then hanging on to them. I don't sell too often..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA