Originally Posted by 300MAG
I agree but will say this....Manners quality of inletting is a hell of alot better than McMillan......I think McMillan uses a chainsaw to inlet their stocks....very ragged & rough!!!

That has not been my experience at all. Between myself and friends I’ve ordered dozens of McMillans over the last 15 years or so. Only one had to be sent back. I only have a sample of 1 manners but it was not a plug and play at all. My gunsmith fixed it so it was close but it’s a shame a B&C will bolt right up and a $900 manners doesn’t.

This manners is my favorite stock(LRH) for what it’s worth. It’s just pathetic that what seems to be so many peoples favorite stock maker and one of the more expensive makers can’t inlet a stock correctly.

To be fair I ordered a expensive stock from stockys waited 3+ weeks for it and it was wrong too. I ordered the vertical grip stock for a Howa mini and after playing around figured out it’s close on top for a model seven. He bottom is not correct for a seven floor plate though.