Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by 300MAG
I agree but will say this....Manners quality of inletting is a hell of alot better than McMillan......I think McMillan uses a chainsaw to inlet their stocks....very ragged & rough!!!

I haven't ever seen one that was that bad myself. I guess everyone lets out a stinker now and again, and I am sure I am due for one after 25+ thru the years. I did have one that I sold on a Tikka not too long ago that was cracked in the inletting, McM took it back, repaired it and all is good now.

It’s not that Manners inletting quality is bad, it’s not. The problem I’ve had with them is I can’t recall a single order where they actually got the order correct and inletted to the specs I requested. The quality of their stocks is excellent. The difficulty is in them producing what you requested.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14