Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by johnw
Next option looks like the Holosun 407K/507K X2. Does anyone with the 507K X2 use the circle dot reticle? I gotta think that the bigger dot of the 407K X2 would be easier to pick up and hit with. But I'd like opinions on that before I send money...

Yes, I have the 507k X2 on my P365 and I prefer the circle dot reticle over the other two choices.
I thought I would prefer the simple dot and the uncluttered view but I've found the circle dot to be quicker to pick up and no detriment to precision.

When I'm trying to hit a 3"X5" index card at 50 feet at an indoor range, I find the circle dot to be a real detriment to precision. It is too busy and crowds the center of the optic.

As an aside, I am on an email notification list for a Primary Arms 507K X2 with the ACSS Vulcan reticle. Primary Arms says that the dot is 3 MOA, which is between the 507K and 407K dot sizes, plus it has the 230 MOA Vulcan outer circle to give immediate feedback if there is an alignment issue. I'll evaluate if that is a better mousetrap.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln