Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Yep bsa, that's the one. Its the kinda sht that literally disappears in an early morning moose.

I can't even make out a moose 20 yds in front of my car at night as I swerve and almost have a heart attack.

Folks complain that they can't shoot Itty bitty groups due to the thicker crosshairs, but I like them. Had one bull show up so early, an $8000 camera could barely pick him up. Let alone my cheapy $200 Burris scope. This was a Burris scout, which is basically a fixed fullfield 2, far as I can tell.

Aimng at that brute was a challenge. I followed the light color antlers in the scope, and "guessed" where I settled the crosshairs. That shot rang true. Would've been impossible with the E1 reticle.

Honest to goodness, the optics world is out of touch. Apparently manufacturers assume anyone using a riflescope is either a thousand yard sniper or seriously believes they’re one. That E1 reticle is an abomination. I have an E1 3-9x40 with standard duplex. I bought it several years ago ON CLOSEOUT when Burris discontinued them. That is the most useful reticle man ever invented for a scoped game rifle so Burris stopped putting them in the E1. And now it appears the crystal ball marketing geniuses even prefer the BS Extreme reticle over the Ballistic Plex. Clown World gets more real every day.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."