Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Yep bsa, that's the one. Its the kinda sht that literally disappears in an early morning moose.

I can't even make out a moose 20 yds in front of my car at night as I swerve and almost have a heart attack.

Folks complain that they can't shoot Itty bitty groups due to the thicker crosshairs, but I like them. Had one bull show up so early, an $8000 camera could barely pick him up. Let alone my cheapy $200 Burris scope. This was a Burris scout, which is basically a fixed fullfield 2, far as I can tell.

Aimng at that brute was a challenge. I followed the light color antlers in the scope, and "guessed" where I settled the crosshairs. That shot rang true. Would've been impossible with the E1 reticle.

Yeah, I can't stand the E1 reticle. It is a pizz poor excuse for a reticle. I don't know what Burris was thinking. The good ol Ballistic plex reticle is by far my favorite. Cool pictures on your moose. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA