Some of the LEE products are quite innovative, though sometimes QC or execution are not that great. But they are affordable, and a good value for the price. I've used quite a few Hornady products that were poorly designed and/or poorly executed, but other innovations were great. I think whether its RCBS, LEE, or whoever, they have their strong products and their weak products.

Of the stuff in the article, the only thing I can say is a terrible product are the Satern funnels. The problem with them is the brass insert and the aluminum cone are not tightly fit and get even looser with time. Powder would get in between and you never know how much powder you lost. I switched to the Area 419 funnel set from Satern because like the author, I don't like plastic funnels because of the static.

Speaking of Area 419, they are very expensive as a company for most every product they make but all products are top quality and well-designed. I especially like their modular shell holders.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."