I mix and match! Lee products are always awesome though I don't use a ton of Lee stuff. For me its the Lee neck dies and powder dispensers. I'm hooked on the Forster Co-Ax press. I love the Redding bushing dies although a bit spendy. For years I've been considering the Forster Bushing bump neck size dies. If I had it to do over again I'd probably keep it simple with a forster body die and Lee neck die for the necks. The micrometer seater dies are a must have for me. I have a great appreciation for 3 thou seating depth increments the micrometer makes it simple. I trim necks every time. I've found that it greatly helps with keeping ignition consistent. I won't be without a power trimmer that spaces off the shoulder instead of the full length of the shell. A powder dispenser that is accurate is a must in my world. I don't feel like meticulously measuring out powder! I settled on the RCBD chargemaster lite a few years back and have been very pleased.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field