Soooo, newbie to reloading here! Love the article Steve.

I have likely chosen the worst time to take up loading but here I go! I have been hunting for pushing 50 years, saving brass/hulls for much of that time. None of this has to do with the ammo shortage as I am well stocked. I simply decided to start up a new hobby.

A while back, I decided to take up loading for my shotguns with Bismuth being my chosen shot. Picked up a MEC set-up, powder/hulls/wads/primers and of course, Bismuth. All recommended by Wil Bilozar after much consultation and research. My Silver Pigeon 20g loves the loads.

Last fall, I decided to ramp it up a bit and start to load for my 22-250. Now, I am still putting together my loading room but I have a Hornady Lock N Load Classic kit, Ultra Sonic cleaner. It also included the latest Hornady manual. Previously, I have been picking up manuals from a few companies. Along the way, I have snagged various bullets, some new brass and primers. Thanks to a very generous friend I have some powder, un-open of course, that he gave me. And a few other odds and ends I can use to barter with. Should be acquiring Hornady dies shortly. I have some RCBS dies I purchased years ago.
I have a Frankford Armory De-capper so I can sit in the living room or at my desk on nights and de-cap the brass I saved. (It might take a bit of time lol)
There are a number of other tools I have as well by various makers.
Eventually, I'll load for my other guns but the 22-250 sees the most use year round.
Great thread guys.
Jeff