Bonanza dies used to be known for their minimal neck sizing dimensions. This created all sorts of difficulties for people who wanted to turn case necks; there was not a lot of room for error.
When the 6 BR Remington was first introduced, the chamber neck diameter was .266. Bonanza made dies which sized to .262. This worked great. One could turn the necks to .011 thickness and get just the right amount of sizing. I built a few BR's and used the Bonanza dies for them. A year later, I ordered some more dies and found that they now sized the neck to. 258". I phoned them and asked what the hell. I was told that Fred Sinclair made his 6BR's with a .262 neck and he recommended they start producing dies which sized smaller. I said it made more sense to me to go with Remington's dimension but they were married to the new dimension from Sinclair. My suggestion that they sell me an extra set and send it to Fred Sinclair for use as a suppository was noted but not acted upon. Nonetheless, even with their tendency to listen to the wrong people, Bonanza made some great products and their dies were excellent.
I have dies from, RCBS, Redding, Bonanza, Pacific, Echo, Herters, Lyman, Lee, Wilson, and Hornady. I also have some I made. These are kind of like a Wilson with threads. I still use the RCBS Jr. press, which I bought in 1971. I also have a Lyman hand press and some original Lee Loaders. GD