Skimmed over this thread. Currently available as mentioned zero for the most part.
I have had a couple of factory 17’s, ok but not great. A Shilen select in 17 Remington and a Lilja 17FB, over and above any factory rig I ever had.

I didn’t worry about feeding as I didn’t want to fool with a magazine. I have seen folks have issue with feeding and extraction with both. I agree with the above on the Howa mini, just wish there was more after market support.

I run 20 grain bullets in the 17FB and 25’s and up in the 17 Remington. You can crowd the fireball to the point of the 17R with the 25’s, but why. The Fireball will get the 20’s to 4000fps with ease, as does the 17 Remington with 25’s.
However for the most part, I found it I keep both around 3900-3950, fouling is less of an issue. If I go over 4000, it shoots fine but both will foul pretty quick.

Have a Shaw barrel I bought from a fellow, 17 Remington. Not planning on being nice to it. 15.5 Hornady running around 4800 FPS shot well out to 200. Will see what it takes to “fry” it.