Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
T O M: Now I see what you guys are up to - you are after the "red mist effect".
I get that.
Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I get a lot of red mist factor on sage rats, even with the 17 FB. My secret is to not shoot to hit the squirrel. I shoot just in front of it, and bounce the fragments up like Shrapnel. Cuts the Sage rat in half horizontally, sending the upper half flying up in the air, and the lower half, a lot of the time, you can't find a bottom half... when you do there isn't much left of it.
When there is, its normally just the pelvic girdle, with the lower legs attached to it.

does it just fine out of the FB with a 20 V Max. I've got like 5 boxes on a sale from somewhere on line, or the 15.5 grainers, which seems even more fragile than the 20 V Max. Bounced them in front of maybe 30 or 40 SRs, and they cut them in half, and the bottom half was vaporized. Just a small test group...but the theory is still proven...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez