Originally Posted by 358WCF
All this love for FFIIs & Burris discontinued them. Wondering why?

Tried a FFIV & the tube was too short to get proper eye relief on a long action. Lucky I had a set of old double extension rings in the junk box.
Everything comes to an end. Your post is stupid, you obviously don’t know the history on the FFII 3-9x40 with ballistic plex reticle. I’ve been using them since the late 90’s. That means they have had a hell of a long run. How many variations of the 3-9x40 has Leupold had in that span? That’s about 25 years, in case you can’t do the math. Those that have not tried that particular model, are missing out. Like I’ve said before, show me a more useable/simple and reliable scope. At 13 ozs it’s not a heavy pos too. Those in the know provide similar results that I’ve posted many times. And sorry to say, you guys that use standard plex reticles, just can’t reliably place bullets on target out to 4-500 yards. That’s simple truth. If you don’t get it, that’s on you.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA