Originally Posted by RJY66
I go to Walmart and Sam''s all the time. I'm the non obese white guy with the tucked shirt, no tattoos, no face piercings. If you see me, feel free to say hey!

yeah, you're in the minority.... at least at a local WallyWorld out here on the left coast...

with no tattoos, even having a shirt on this time of year, face piercing 'shortage'...

When I go into the local Walmart, no one who works there really cares because they don't have to.

Our local Walmart is like a three dimensional Muppet Show...."Muppets on Bad Drugs..."

I always call my town the largest Trailer Park on the West Coast...Walmart attracts the lower middle class of that crowd.

The local people here, make me not desire to open carry... there are too many candidates that just need to be gone from this world... wasn't like that when I moved here 27 years ago.. but with the exodus out of California, this place has flushed down the toilet. Yet Californians with money move here and they think they have died and gone to heaven...thinking its "wonderful here" compared to what they left behind.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez