Originally Posted by Scotty
When they ask me to see my receipt, I ask them what they are accusing me of stealing. They will always say "nothing". Then I tell them then that if are not accusing me of stealing anything they don't need to see a receipt.

Sounds like something I would’ve done back in the day. Nowadays I just try to get through the day with my sanity and not strangling half the people I come into contact with.

I was leaving Costco a few months back and I had my arms full with a couple big items. I had to stand there in line so they could check mark ✔️ my receipt. I was not in my usual sh.its and giggles mood so I probably grunted a reply to the gal that thanked me after she just had to check my receipt. My grunt wasn’t a sufficient response apparently because she said “THANKS” even louder as I walked away with my armload of stuff so I stopped in my tracks, turned around and made eye contact which startled her because her eyes grew to saucer size anticipating a scornful reply but I just stood there staring at her like the retard she was. After she was sufficiently uncomfortable and the other customers saw and heard her sarcastic “thanks” I smiled and walked away never saying a word. I’ve found that being a big guy and a long-haired, bearded Viking doesn’t usually require me to use my voice since a simple look often conveys more than words and cannot be misrepresented. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~