Copy that. The 350 TSX has been my .416 bullet of choice for years. After several/many years I have accumulated enough of them, that I will not worry about availability of newer on the scene bullets. I have Lots of confidence in the 350 TSX. I am slowly working on a satisfactory on-hand number of the 350 TTSX.

This past year , I have been playing with the 350 TTSX. The 325 Hammer & Maximus are experimenting a little further. This was brought on by dealing with the 400/404 .458 Shock Hammer. Plus, I have always wished Barnes would have carried over the 325 X-bullet to the TSX line. I thought this would have been near perfection for the 416 Ruger. Though, absolutely zero complaints regarding the 350 TSX. After the first 2 groups at the range, that was my bullet. And of course, on moose performance was outstanding.

I still have a couple of boxes of the 300 TSX that I bought during the o'bama drought for back up plan. But, never had the need to load. I have been a staunch believer in the 350's. I also have a couple of boxes of the 350 A-Frames, which is by no means a shabby performer. These were acquired during the same drought period.

I appreciate sawbones66 posting the results of his test with the 300 and two 350's along with the 400 DGX. I see either of the 350's being the easy button.