Remguy,
That's sounding pretty darn good to me! Same here nothing ripe yet as it's early for us. Asparagus is about done as we enjoyed about 20 lbs. for the last two months and now we let it grow out and fern to a bush and in late fall oct.-nov. we'll cut it down to ground level and cover with leaf compost and it'll come up early next spring. Lots of Tomato plants doing really well as we have hot,humid weather with some rain on and off and keeping up with them is a chore. Their about 4-5 ft tall and bushy as all get out. 9 varieties as big boy, better boy, yellow pear, cherry, black cherry, san marzano, roma, black Krim, cherokee purple. All donated from friends who started from seed and given to us about 10-12 inches tall. Several bell peppers, sweet banana peppers, hot jalapeno peppers, and eggplant. We used to do a lot of other different vegetables but we've cut back. A lot of fruit is starting to show up so we're pleased with that and maybe about another month we'll start to have more tomatoes than we'll know what to do with. lol Not really as we have a lot of Family members that wait for it, along with friend who just love the Variety! A lot of Basil as we use it in everything. Garlic is thriving along with a patch of shallots my wife uses for cooking.
HS 58

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!