I've always thought it was sad that our government just let military installations die.

Personally I don't think the Federal Government should ever give away anything that was a military installation.

It belongs to the people, but developers and politicians always want it to make a quick buck.

When the next real war comes, were are they going to train people they need to fight our enemies?

The money we blow on welfare and welfare fraud, needs to stop and spending it on maintaining a strong military is what needs to be done.

Our entire nation, via the Federal Government does nothing but prostitute this nation further into hell on a daily basis.

In the 80s, I use to visit Ft Des Moines quite often when I was down that way on business...

Growing up as a military brat, I look at these installation, as old neighborhoods, where I use to live.

The military is our defense against those who would destroy us...

sadly DC Politicians, are the biggest enemy of our nation.... because its all about them, not our nation.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez