I know what you mean RH but Ray has turned a frown upside down and his recent engagements have been hilarious. I actually don’t now and never have ever had to “electronically ignore” anyone no matter how much I despised them. The atheist cucks here I don’t despise…heck I don’t even “hate” them, I feel sorry for them and I get angry but ultimately they’ve shown how truly stupid they are. I feel sorry for them. They’re not stupid because they don’t believe (although I think that’s stupid) they’re stupid because they can’t formulate their own thoughts in a rational or cogent manner and they allow their emotions from the damage their overbearing mothers and handsy fathers had to inform their entire world view on religion. They’re extremely limited in their ability to discuss or debate anything… without a “shotgun” approach to religious discussions they’re wholly unarmed, uniformed and quivering emotional basket cases. 😂

I don’t care what you believe and I’m not interested in converting anyone unless it’s their desire to seek the Lord. In that case I would do everything I could to attend to that with the Love of God leading the way.

Otherwise I’m just as likely to break your jaw if you acted in person like these clowns act online….(not “you” RH 😉)

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~