Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by desertoakie
off topic, but Palmetto State Armory has Beretta Tomcats .32acp on sale for $399. Beretta is offering $150 rebate back, net $249. I got mine yesterday in FDE color. Really cool pistol and all METAL also, except the grips. FWIW

Looks like a similar deal available on the .22LR 21A Bobcat.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/beretta-model-21-bobcat-inox-22-lr-pistol-j212500.html

I was shooting one of these at the range not long ago. Thirty years ago I had bought one for my then wife but when I looked up the velocity and ME out of that stubby barrel (true of the LCP also) I traded up for an Airweight.

I had forgotten what a cool all-steel design those little Beretta’s are, 12oz. It fed and functioned with cheap .22 ammo surprisingly well. “Crunchenticker” (as Jeff Cooper would put it) first shot double-action design but with the thumb safety you could also carry it cocked and locked Condition 1 grin Just fun to shoot.

Must be Boomer bias but I can’t warm up to Ruger’s little polymer .380s even though I know they work. I’druther have a 21A (without the new threaded muzzle version) than an LCP.

With the current sales price and Beretta rebate the Tomcat was an easy purchase decision.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 12/03/23.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum