I’m a little late to the conversation, but thought that I’d throw in my 2 cents.

We bought a pair of them several years ago. We’ve shot them some…..not a tremendous amount!

We had a few misfeeds, though quite rare, in the early shoots. I heard, at the time, that there were some magazine related feed issues…..which Ruger would correct. As a note, we don’t feed them anything special. We use typical copper plated Federal, Winchester, Remington bulk box HP’s of which we have an abundance. We’ve never tried any high dollar ammo in them.

Overall, I think that for what they are, they’re a good, accurate, reliable little 22 semi-auto! Enough so, it’s my ankle carry, when I’m in long pants 😁. I hope that it never gets to the point of needing it as a back-up, but it’s somewhat comforting to know it’s there if needed! JMO. memtb

Addendum: I had a bit of trouble with the sights in poor light…..probably made worse with my old eyes! I used model airplane epoxy paint, fluorescent yellow on the front and outlined the rear with white. It seemed to help a great deal….and cost near nothing. memtb

Last edited by memtb; 12/03/23.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024