Originally Posted by Certifiable
Heck of a write up as per usual BSA.. detailed and informative👍🏼

That was a great grab on that TI rifle and it looks like it doesn’t disappoint

Thanks buddy. I got lucky on that one, for sure. Even if it would have been an aluminum receiver, it would have still been a good buy, but it being stainless is the icing on the cake.. I was thinking of you and your brothers today, as I was littering the side of the bench with brass casings. I know you guys are ankle deep in that stuff sometimes!! ha ha..

Upon further review of the targets, I think the Kidd is the winner. But the Elite 22S won in reliability. Not by much, but it ran like a sewing machine today. I haven't counted it up, but I believe I fired off about 200 rounds through each rifle. Good day at the range.

I'd like to try some good Lapua Center X through these, and see how they fare. I also wish I had some more of that RWS Semiauto target ammo. That stuff looked like it really wanted to shine the other day. Unfortunately I only saw one box of that at Wiley Brothers in Reno.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA