Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Great thread. Building a 10/22 as we speak. Just placed my order for all the kidd internals. Looking for a barrel. Havent quite decided which to go with this time. Such fun guns to tinker with

They are like lego's for big kids. Good luck with your build. Maybe you can report back, when you get it done. Thanks!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hey gunchamp, I didn't see this until today. Looking great!!! I like that Volquartsen barrel. I believe the beautiful and talented Kirsten Joy Weiss has one of those. They are supposed to shoot great. Thanks for posting! I look forward to seeing how your build shoots. It probably won't disappoint. What kind of scope, are you going to put on it? So you are running Kidd trigger parts, but a Volquartsen barrel??? Aluminum or plastic trigger housing? I'm about ready to swap out my plastic housing trigger on my Elite 22S. I have always despised the dang plastic housed triggers. They seem to work well, just prefer the old style aluminum better!!! Tell us more about your build, if you don't mind. I like the stock choice.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA