Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The NRA isn't the only game in town.

They are the only 800 pound gorilla in the room though. The SAF or GOA combined takes in annually about a third of what the NRA donated to Trumps 2016 run.

This. When the leftists want to attack a gun organization who do they go after ?? The NRA. And, yes, I am a member of the NRA and have been for years. I will continue to be a member . Why ? Because the political left hates us and I want them to know the feeling is mutual.

And donating to republicans and the Donald Trump campaign is why the AG of New York attacked them. Wayne left the door open for the attack and he is getting what he deserves but there are a lot of good Americans in the same boat as me. I truly dislike the AG of New York and I truly believe she is the problem and NOT the NRA or the members of the NRA.

So, it you want to stick it in the eye of the political left, keep on paying them NRA dues and keeping the numbers up is the only thing those leftist kchunts understand. In the end, the b!th will be gone and the NRA will still be standing if we hang in there and support the mission and charter of the NRA.

kwg

Oohhhh...I get it now. The way to win is to keep throwing good money after bad.

That'll change the world. Yup.

the NRA is like the Demoncraps, just throw money at the problem, after they take out their cut, which the NRA does quite well. one dollar for the problem, $20 for me, one dollar for the problem, $20 for me..........

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".