I won’t say I’ve had friends that were libs but I’ve had my share of customers I knew pretty well that were libs. Being in industrial sales I bought a lot of lunches and got to know people. I asked one lib customer about gun laws, gun control with high crime rates like Chicago what he thought. His response was it’s working in some places. I wanted to ask where but he was a good customer and didn’t want to take it to far.

Most of the younger people I worked with were lib climate change refugees want to be’s.

I’ve been lucky and really haven’t had to interact to much with libs.

I worked for a large industrial control system company, oil refining, chem plants etc. When I was getting my Six Sigma training in the early Obama days we had a lib black women Eng in our group. We had to come up with a Six Sigma project that actually turned a profit for the company. This lib black gal was trying to make it a political statement about blacks, Obama being elected etc. By luck see was moved from our group. She was a piece of work. I was team lead and came up with an idea on optimized gasoline and diesel blending. I asked her point black what Barack Obama had to do with blending solutions for oil Refiners in North America other than EPA restrictions. I can’t recall her answer but it wasn’t even close to being on point. It’s hard to carry on in intelligent conversation with a lib, they make no sense.

Thanks, Billy