Originally Posted by Salmonella
I can't remember where I read it but nobody ever asked a soldier in the heat of battle or a firefighter or cop dragging your limp, wounded body to safety if they were a liberal or a conservative.

That’s a good point Sal, which isn’t unusual for you even though you’re from California (I had to take a cheap shot but I’m from Washington so it loses its sting). When I was a firefighter/EMT I NEVER allowed politics, socio-economic differences, color, religion or anything else impact the level of care I gave. In the police department we didn’t issue a ticket based on any of those characteristics either, our decision to ticket or not was determined before we made contact (99.9% of the time).

I’ll be discerning with the quality of individual that I allow into my life and call a friend but I will NEVER allow that to impact my professional conduct or the quality of care I gave. It wouldn’t matter if it was Elon Musk or a homeless drunk they all received the same care….to do otherwise would be unthinkable.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~