I don't take a stand on my conservatism. Won't mention names, but there are many posts on here, that are really no different than what you hear from many liberals. They hate anyone, and criticize others who are not like they are and like they think.

I've always acted toward others, mirroring on how they act toward me. If we can't make it with each other, then our nation is truly lost. I don't have to agree with someone on a lot of subjects, just to be able to get along with someone. We all have common ground with others, and then uncommon ground with other people. Why make it a conflict? That is why I am responsive and mirror how some one acts toward me.

We are all old enough to remember when we use to be able to get along, with someone with different political views than our own. The communist side of the DNCC, has made ALL of these political conflicts exists, and the apathy of the conservative side of society has risen to embrace the same attitude in return. I have maintained for decades, the greatest strength of the DNCC is conservative apathy and laziness. I guess being in business, has taught me, you don't win arguments with a customer. You may prove a point, but you alienate that customer and lose them. Your customer is the one who ends up paying you for what you live upon.

I can easily deal with people we have a common interest with, and avoid going where we don't. One will learn the benefit of walking away or staying, depending on the situation.

The one thing I know, is magnifying our differences with others, accomplish nothing positive. At the most at stake is the entire nation we live within. The world isn't going to be perfect, that is for sure. But we have forgotten how to compromise with those who have different opinions than we do. And it is both political view points that have put our nation at odds with the other sides. Both political parties are guilty of it. In the long run, what it hurts the most, is our nation. Back to my saying, you never win an argument with a customer.. you may prove a point, but you alienate your customer. We all need each other whether we like it or not.

I've got liberal democRAT family members I don't see often. Political views matter much more to them, than it use to.
But i thought it interesting, that... When another family member pointed out, the ones that vote democRAT, because they have spent a life time in the Unions..... when they are NOT told how to vote by the DNCC, then they are normally more conservative on a subject than many conservatives will be. Sure enough true.

At odds with other Americans, and refusing the ideas of compromise, to prove a point no matter what the subject is, gains our nation nothing but chaos, which tears down the ideals that built our nation and with what we grew up with. Both sides are just as guilty as the other. If I am in a situation, where there is no middle ground, I learned to just walk away, be it political or business.

There are A Holes on both sides of the political spectrum, be it in politics or on the street. And those ideals, are tearing this nation apart more and more every day. We all are killing our nation from within, regardless of our political beliefs.

Flame away if you feel the need to...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez