a couple times a year we have a fly in that I attend, the usual show up every year. about half are liberal and I know it, we use to all get along real good and didn't converse in politics (although I don't hide my views as I literally wear them on my sleeve and I'm alway carrying. summertime so usually not concealed or I print through a tee shirt) I did notice since Biden has been in office that they tend to egg on arguments around politics in a very nasty way so now our group has become two, them and us.
I'm fine with it. but barely consider them acquaintances any longer. it is a shame that we can't just talk about our passion without mixing politics and getting pissed.
as someone quoted a few posts back I believe.... "Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who." Mark Twain
So needless to say I don't have conversation with the libs that show up to the fly ins.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]