When I bought a couple of rifles I tried TTSX bullets. The 300 Savage 99 (new to me) shot TTSX bullets more accurately than anything other bullet. But I ran out of bullets testing loads before season and I ended up using 159 grain Interlocks.
The 700 Mountain (new to me) & 700 Classic both in 7x57 shot TTSX bullets very well. So I took the 7x57’s out for whitetail. I had four doe tags. I was carrying the Mountain rifle. A group of 6 does walked out in the open approximately 275 yards away (range finding binoculars). I had sticks as a support and they had no idea that I was there. 3 shots and three does dead and without a step taken. As I was walking up to clean them another doe was running around, maybe 200 yards away: one shot and it dropped instantly.
All bullets left a good size exit hole. The first three -through the lungs, close to the heart. The last one a high shoulder shot. The last one hit significant bones.

I’ve not seen such performance repeated like that with any bullet, any rifle, and any cartridge. TTSX, will be tested in other cartridges, for sure.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally